Nothing in this policy is intended to restrict in any way the use of Institute facilities for:
- Regularly scheduled classes;
- Extra or rescheduled classes;
- Seminars and special instructional lectures sponsored by an administrative or academic department or Georgia Tech Professional Education, or
- Authorized consulting, contract or sponsored research;
- Institute-wide initiatives approved by an Institute Vice President, College Dean, or the President.
The use of Institute facilities for scheduled academic instructional and research purposes shall take precedence over all other uses of such spaces, and will not be displaced without the express approval of the President or the Provost.